World clock showing the local time at six major cities round the world. The plugin provides a choice of analog and digital clocks, colors and sizes.
- Analog or digital clocks
- Three different groups of world capitals
- Horizontal or vertical clock format
- Color selection for clock’s text, border and background
- Automatic adjustment of daylight saving time from the localtimes.info servers
See example world clocks here localtimes.info/world-clock
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
world-clockto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- On the widget selection panel, select clock type, clock orientation, world capital sets, clock colors and size
- Email problems to widgets at localtimes.info, we appreciate your input into improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
How do I customize the colours?
Go to the Appearance->Widgets tab in your wordpress admin panel, and choose click on settings for the local time clock, select text, border and background colors from the drop downs
Does world clock widget adjust for changing Daylight Saving Time?
Yes, the clock automatically changes for all Daylight Saving Time changes in the world, using the localtimes.info database.
What is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Click here for more information
Is there support ?
Further support is available at localtimes.info/support, or localtimes.info/conditions
Email us at widgets at localtimes.info or send us a message on twitter.com/localtimes
“World Clock” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Released 24/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 22/06/2011
- Corrections to html and css that affected alignment, and size of the background square
- Released 08/02/2010
- First release includes two most popular analog and digital clocks