Flexible Scroll Top enables you to add a slick, lightweight and customizable scroll-to-top button that can be customized to match the design of your website.
- Uses SVG icon which looks sharp at any size and screen resolution
- Easily understandable and visual options to customize the button’s appearance
- Customize when and how the button appears or disappears with screen scrolling progression
- Can be shown/hidden on either/both desktop and mobile views
- Lightweight. Minimal CSS and JS on the frontend with no jQuery dependency.
- Great tandem with the Floating Share Button plugin. Works beatifully on both desktop and mobile devices, especially if you are looking for a minimalist approach.
Please see the screenshots below for the range of customizations possible.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to “Plugins > Add New” page.
- Search for “Flexible Scroll Top”.
- Click “Install” and then “Activate”.
- Go to “Settings > Flexible Scroll Top” and switch to YES on the “Enable?” option and click “Save”.
- Customize the appearance and behaviour as needed.
“Flexible Scroll Top” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Tested to be compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Add review, feedback and donate links in settings page
1.4.0 (April 2022)
- Downgrade CodeStar framework with free, lighter version
1.3.2 (April 2022)
- Fix sizing issue with image select buttons due to css conflict
1.3.0 (April 2022)
- Implement custom corner spacing option
1.2.1 (April 2022)
- Modify button z-index property so it stays on top
1.2.0 (March 2022)
- Add background hover color settings
1.1.0 (February 2022)
- Replace “Hide on Mobile” option with “Show on Desktop” and “Show on Mobile” options. This is for better control of how the button is shown or hidden on both screen sizes.
1.0.2 (February 2022)
- Update SVG icon definitions to work with Safari on iOS.
1.0.1 (February 2022)
- Capitalize “Hide on Mobile” field title.
1.0.0 (February 2022)
- Initial, stable release.