The address book contains the customer’s default billing and shipping addresses, and any additional addresses that they frequently use when placing an order. This will speed up the checkout process.
fr-address-book-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Accounts & Privacy → Address book to configure the plugin.
Deactivate and delete the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Does it provide a feature to checkout with multiple shipping address?
2022年9月11日 1 回复
After testing several, this plugin is the simplest and most effective. Nothing to say, works perfectly. There was just a very little translation problem "address name" was not part of the .pot, but it has been fixed here in the topic "Address Name" The available version has not been updated with this change
2020年6月19日 1 回复
Thank you buddy. You saved my time and this plugin working perfectly.
2020年3月26日 1 回复
This is exactly what I was looking for.
2020年2月1日 1 回复
liked the way screenshots are shown, but doesn't work at all. doesn't even display existing addresses. Update: the plugin didn’t work for me, so, I gave 1 star, so that others don’t need to waste their time on non-functional plugins. but the plugin author is responsive, so, increasing my rating 1 to 4 stars. Other plugin worked for me, so, I didn’t have time to diagnose. Thanks anyways.
2019年2月6日 1 回复
Hi! I really love your plugin. This is absolutely the thing i was looking for. Please add options to define how many addresses the user can save and please keep this plugin alive and updated. Thank you so much!
“Fr Address Book For Woocommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fix phone data get removed when used as the shipping address.
- Update translation template.
- Fix compatibility issue with
- Fix order total not recalculated when post code changed.
- Use WooCommerce address if no addresses have been created yet.
- Fix the select address field is not displayed on Elementor editor.
- Fix address options are encoded with HTML entities on WooCommerce 4.2.2.
- Fix address not saved for new customers who create the account at checkout.
- Add option to give each addresses a name.
- Fix missing endpoints after saving permalink settings.
- Add option to set the maximum number of addresses.
- Add support for Twenty Nineteen theme.
- Fix unselected addresses get deleted after place order on WooCommerce 3.5.0 or newer.