- Users without the capability manage_options (Administrators) will not have access to the backend (admin area, and will be redirected to the home url).
- Frontier Restrict Backend allows AJAX call such as upload files, but restricted users will not be allowed to access the backend area.
- Access level chan be changed using a filter – Please see FAQ to allow authors and above to access the back end
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- ftp the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from plugin install on your site
You can change the level that Frontier Restrict Backend blocks, by applying a filter in your functions.php
Per default all other than admin users are blocked, see below example of how to allow Admins, Editors and Authors.
- manage_options = Administrators
- edit_others_posts = Editors
- publish_posts = Authors
- edit_posts = Contributors
- read = Subscribers
// ****- Set restrict to allow Author and above -****
The above mentioned capabilities that are allowed.
“Frontier Restrict Backend” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Tested with WP 5.4
- Tested with WP 5.2.2 and php 7.2.2
- Tested with 4.9
- Fixed issue with Featured image by allowing bypass for async-upload.php & admin-ajax.php
- Tested with 4.7
- Added option to control access level from filter – see FAQ .
- Tested with 4.5
- Readme update
- Removed error_log messages
- Initial release