FuseForms MailChimp Integration for WordPress is the easiest way to sync your contacts from your forms to a MailChimp list of your choosing.
How it Works
FuseForms automatically hooks into your existing forms on your site and syncs them to a MailChimp list of your choosing.
FuseForms works with:
- Most custom forms
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- Contact Form
- Contact Form Clean and Simple
- Native WordPress comment forms
FuseForms doesn’t work with:
- Forms contained in an iFrame
- Easy Contact Forms
- Ninja Popups
- Jetpack comments
- Disqus comments
- Upload the fuseforms-for-mailchimp’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to /wp-admin Settings -> FuseForms MC to setup your forms and choose which MailChimp lists to sync
For more info, see my Support post.
2016年9月3日 1 回复
I was happy to find this on what seemed like the day it launched. I used it with Formidable Forms. I had to find my CSS selector by checking my source code. Email addresses are imported directly into Mail Chimp without two step verification of subscription. Otherwise not bad. Nice work!
“MailChimp Integration for WordPress” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“MailChimp Integration for WordPress”翻译成您的语言。
- Current version: 0.1.0
- Current version release: 2015-11-17
- Plugin released