Wufoo only has a couple options to embed their forms on your website and all of them are sloppy. Gravity Forms + Wufoo allows you to still use Wufoo but allows you to embed your form on your website by using the power of Gravity Forms.
You may ask why would I use both Wufoo and Gravity Forms when the form fields are exactly the same, and to that I say some clients want to stick with Wufoo and don’t want to make the transition to a new form software. This allows you to create the forms on a website but in a format that’s easy to work with.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Forms->Settings in Gravity Forms
- Click on Wufoo Add-On
- Add your API Key and Subdomain for your Wufoo Account
- Hit Update Settings
- Now go to a form you would like to setup to use Wufoo
- Click Settings->Wufoo Add-On
- Create your feed and link up all the form fields
“Gravity Forms + Wufoo” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Fixes to remove errors from Wufoo and Gravity Forms
List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.