For a more detailed description please visit the Google News Unique Permalink ID Plugin Homepage. Note that there is also a German description for Google News Unique Permalink ID
This Plugin will generate Permalinks formatted for Google News, i.e.
Requirements – Important:
- Settings > Permalinks has to be set to “Custom Structure” /%postname% (do not forget the leading slash!)
- Adds a unique 5-digit ID to all Permalinks on your Blog to make it work properly with Google News
- You add a Post with the name “This is a very Interesting Post”
-> The Permalink will look like this:
myblog.org/this-is-a-very-interesting-post-12345where 12345 is a randomly generated unique ID
This Plugin is powered by Brainsap Development – Web Development Services
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings > Permalinks has to be set to “Custom Structure” /%postname% (don’t forget the leading slash)
Checkout the Google News Unique Permalink ID FAQ for further information.
“Google News Unique Permalink ID” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed a bug which did not properly change the slug on editing scheduled posts.
- Unique IDs will now be appended to scheduled/planned posts.
- Prevent function from being created when it already exists, Changed Plugin URLs and Readme.
- Fixed a bug which added Unique IDs to Pages. Unique IDs should be only added to Posts now properly.
- Plugin Created