This plugin allows you to easily hide WooCommerce categories based on User Role.
You can also choose to redirect users to a URL or display a custom message when they attempt to access a hidden category or its related products.
This plugin has been tested with the most recognized user role management plugins. However, if you notice any bugs, please contact us.
To install this plugin:
- Install the plugin through the WordPress admin interface, or upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ using FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress. On a Multisite you can either network activate it or let users activate it individually.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Hide Category by User Role for WooCommerce
“Hide Category by User Role for WooCommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Date: Oct 12 2023
- Fixed *** Missing Files
- Date: Oct 12 2023
- Added Import/Export feature. You can export a JSON file containing all your settings.
- Added a Reset Settings feature. Now you can easily reset your previous configuration with a single click.
- Added a Message Wrapper feature. You can now choose the DOM element container for your blocked category or product message.
- Added Custom Message Styles feature. You can now include CSS rules to customize the message displayed to the users.
- The overall appearance and user experience have been enhanced.
- Date: Feb 6 2023
- Added support for Dokan. Now you can have products and categories that will only be available to sellers (seller-to-seller).
- Added a new feature to remove from cart products that may have been added before hiding their categories on the site. This prevents users from purchasing products that are hidden to them.
- Date: Jan 19 2023
- Added improvements to the way a user is redirected when visiting a hidden category or product.
- Added WordPress methods to bypass browser cache on hidden products and categories.
- Date: Jan 17 2023
- Fixed some compatibility issues with the bootstrap files loaded by other plugins.
- Date: Jan 16 2023
- First release of the plugin.