Replaces the built in WordPress search form with an HTML5 search form complete with auto lookup.
This plugin is maintained by Christopher Ross, http://thisismyurl.com/ or you can find him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thisismyurl/
Updates to the plugin will be posted to http://thisismyurl.com/downloads/html5-search-for-wordpress/
To install the plugin, please upload the folder to your plugins folder and active the plugin. The plugin has no settings.
How do I use this plugin?
Once installed, the plugin with automatically replace your existing search form with the new HTML5 form. Be sure to call it from your template using the standard
“HTML5 Search for WordPress” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- moved CSS to child directories
- added information page for plugin
- tested for WordPress 4.1
- removed icon file
- Added OOP Class structure
- Migrated common structure for plugins
- Plugin built from the fantastic code at http://bavotasan.com/tutorials/html5-search-form-in-wordpress/