The following fixes are included:
- Header menu width fix
- Incorrectly floating avatars in comments fix
- Font fixes
- Widget title fix
- Comment input form resizing bug fix
If there is need to alter styles associated with these fixes (for example, for a child theme), one may edit the
css/ie6fix.css file included in this release.
NOTE: This plugin is only effective for Internet Explorer 6 with the Twenty Ten theme (and child themes). All the style fixes will be ignored by other browsers.
- Alexei Teplyakov (Firelord): WordPress plugin and minor CSS fixes;
- Peter Nederlof (Peterned): Whatever:hover HTC script.
ie6-support-for-2010-theme folder with all files to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Will these fixes work with Twenty Ten child themes?
Yes, but you may have to alter the
css/ie6fix.cssfile if you change any styles that are associated with the fixes.
- What about other themes?
This plugin was designed to bring compatibility to IE6 for Twenty Ten (and child themes) only. Don’t forget to deactivate this plugin once you change your WordPress theme to something else.
- Will this plugin have any effect on other browsers?
No, all the fixes are applied to Internet Explorer 6 only.
- I found a style fix that was not included with this plugin.
Please post it on the forums. I will include it with a new version.
“IE6 Support for Twenty Ten Theme” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Included workaround for the case when jQuery was loaded after the HTC script in which case the latter would not work
- Initial release