Pinned Site is a feature provided to web developers by Internet Explorer 9 which allows developers to integrate
their web sites to Windows 7 desktop. A pinned site, that is dragged from Internet Explorer 9 to Windows 7 taskbar,
can interact with the user using tasbar jump list, thumbnail toolbar and overlay icons.
This plugIn allows a wordpress site to have all pinned site features, that is;
- Pinned site name, tooltip and startup url entries
- Jump list entries for new post entry, comment moderation and file upload
- Jump list entries for every page defined in WordPress site
- Custom jump list entries of post, categories or tags
Translated Languages Available
Here’s a list of currently translated languages. If you’d like to contribute, please have a look at the POT file in the
languages folder and send me your translations.
Please visit [http://www.enterprisecoding.com/blog/projects/ie9-pinned-site] for further information.
- Download and unzip the plugin, then upload the entire
ie9-pinned-sitedirectory to the
or simply upload the zip file if you use WordPress 2.7 or newer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > IE9 Pinned Site
- Enter the values in the text boxes.
- Save your changes
“IE9 Pinned Site” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial version
- Fix: Administrative jump list entries won’t shown.. Now logged in user can see administarative enries instead of page listing
- Addin completely rewritten
- Improved customization options and settings page
- Fix: Missing images added
- Fix: Call to undefined method ie9PinnedSiteCustomUrl::render4JumpList() when custom url added to jump list