You can add 40+ Image hover effects with title and descriptions in a simple way using this wordpress plugin image hover effects block for gutenberg.
- Easy to customize options.
- 40+ Image Hover Effects.
- Circle and Square border both comes with all effects.
- Center the text horizontally.
- Control the spaces between elements.
with this wordpress block plugin, you can show your title and description with various entry animations.
Free Demo | Pro Demo | Buy Premium Version | Contact Us
Emage Hover Effects Block for Gutenberg
- 150+ hover effects
- Basic to advanced image hover effects
- Apply separate effects to image, overlay and content
- 9 alignment options
- Virtually unlimited effect combinations
- Customize content with links, buttons, colors and typography
Image Hover Effects List – Effects
- Slide Up
- Slide Down
- Slide Left
- Slide Right
- Reveal Up
- Reveal Down
- Reveal Left
- Reveal Right
- Push Up
- Push Down
- Push Left
- Push Right
- Hinge Up
- Hinge Down
- Hinge Left
- Hinge Right
- Flip Horizontal
- Flip Vertical
- Flip Dialog 1
- Flip Dialog 2
- Shutter Out Horizontal
- Shutter Out Vertical
- Shutter Out Dialog 1
- Shutter Out Dialog 2
- Shutter In Horizontal
- Shutter In Vertical
- Shutter In Out Horizontal
- Shutter In Out Vertical
- Shutter In Out Dialog 1
- Shutter In Out Dialog 2
- Fold Up
- Fold Down
- Fold Left
- Fold Right
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Zoom Out Up
- Zoom Out Down
- Zoom Out Left
- Zoom Out Right
- Zoom Out Flip Vertical
- Zoom Out Flip Horizontal
- Image Hover Effects Block Add over 40+ stunning image hover effects to Gutenberg editor. Easily customize title, content and effects with intuitive interface.
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ and activate it (alternatively, install through the WP admin console)
- Make Sure you have latest version of WordPress(or minimum 5.0), if not you can activate Gutenberg Plugin
- Go to Add New/Edit any page/post
- Click plus(+) icon and insert Image Hover Effects block
- Customize the options, add the content, publish/update
- Hurray! in a minute you have added the Image Hover Section
Gracias por el trabajo.
Easy to use and beautiful result. GG 5 stars
2020年7月3日 2 回复
As this plugin loads the whole wp.blocks API on the frontend, plus fontawesome, plus an additional icon library, plus whatever activating this plugin will blow up your website heavily! Don't get me wrong react components are great but you don't need a custom react build with many additional scripts and things that are needed for Gutenberg in the backend loaded on the front of your WordPress site just for a simple block that adds a image with hover effect.. Edit: Way better now. Thanks to the fix mentioned below. However it would be great to have some additional settings, like not enqueuing font-awesome as some of us already do it by another plugin, Plus the CSS file is still 32kb minified for some hover effects. Of course this is caused by many options but for such a block it would be good to generate inline css depending on the blocks and settings embedded on the current page. In conclusion nice hover effects, and less bloaten now.
2020年6月12日 1 回复
Thank you so much for your help. Great plugin, works out of the box. I didn't see the uploads button at first but the developer answered quickly to let me know where to add it.
This is the image block that should have been included in Gutenburg. Now we I can create a modern front page, with active images and international and external links. Works great with my Wordpress 5.2.2 and php 7.1. Easy tools to adjust and pick options, very user-friendly.
“Image Hover Effects Block” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Improvements – WP 6 Compatibility Tested
- Fixed – Title, Description font settings not working
- Improvements – WP 5.9 Compatibility Tested
- Fixed – filemtime warning handled
- Fixed – Alt attribute missing in image tag
- Fixed – Editor control UI breaks
- Improvements – Deprecated Google fonts URL is updated
- Fix – Hover issue of widget with a tag
- Fix – Image padding issue on flash theme inside a tag
- New – Added plugin to block directory
- Fix – Admin Editor UI
- Fix – Redundant admin requests removed on frontend
- Fix – File get contents crash
- Improvements – UI for admin panels
- Fix – Color picker changes to default color
- Fix – Fonts multiple requests issue
- Initial version