An easy way to modify the css globally on your site.
As an admin you are able to edit the css from the front end.
- Default WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Why isn’t the code showing up on the blog?
Remember that this plugin depends on standard WordPress hooks to operate. If the
active theme does not have
wp_head()in its code, this plugin is ineffective.
Remedy: add the code
<?php wp_head(); ?>to the theme files in the
This plugin will only operate for Cascading Style Sheets code. The custom CSS is escaped
and outputted within a set of
<style>tags, preventing bots from abusing the functionality
is a security vulnerability, thus this plugin does not permit it.
Minor bug fixes
- custom css stored in post tabe as a content type
- custom css revisions are enabled
- improved custom css