Posts Like Dislike is the Free WordPress Plugin to enable Like and Dislike Icons for default WordPress Posts or blog page with different type of posts. Display Like and Dislike in text form with sliding Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down effect as well as how many people like/dislike the post show number of count aside with button. Immediately add the count when user clicked on button.
Posts Like Dislike increases the interaction with the WordPress posts/post types by enabling likes and dislikes buttons along with the count. These values are stored in database where those recodes are managed. Only Logged-in user can see Like/Dislike buttons at post page and like/dislike the post.
In addition, simply install it and it’s ready to go on the other hand its automatically show on post after the content section as well as create recodes in WordPress database when uninstalled plugin.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” erumfaham
- “Tags” like, likes, dislike, dislikes, post like dislike, like dislike post, thumbs-up post, thumbs-down post, post value, post store in database
- “Requires at least” 5.3 version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest 5.8 version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version, or “trunk,” if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
1.0.0, then it is
/tags/1.0.0/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify “trunk” if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
A brief Markdown Example
- Automatically buttons showed on all post after the content.
- It stores the values in database.
- It also show the liked or disliked counts on screen where users can idealize about the popularity of post.
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
Are Like or dislike values stored in database?
Yes, it store like or dislike values in database as well as update if user change its opinion.
Can we change thumbs-up and thumbs-down icon?
No, it constant values.
“Likes and Dislikes Plugin” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.