Insert Code allows you to insert code before or after the contents of your post or page. It also allows you to insert code after Nth paragraph (<p>) of your post or page contents. This saves you the hard work of manually entering code in your post files, and is very useful for showing ads or other content in pages or posts, including AdSense or other ad code.
Insert Code provides an option to show custom code on all pages and posts, or on selected categories only.
Insert Code automatically adds a "Categories" section to Pages of your WordPress dashboard, to allow you to select the category(ies) on which you want to insert the code that you have saved in the Insert Code plugin.
If you want to hide the code from all posts or pages then you can easily uncheck the post type in the Insert Code setting pages.
If you would like to use different codes for desktop and mobile sites, please get our Pro Version
It’s simple to install and use. After installing go to the settings and configure the plugin as required.
- Go to the Setting of Insert Code
- Check the required post type where you want to show custom inserted code or data
- Can we use the selected post type to show the code
YES, You can place the data/code on pages or posts
- Can we use the custom css for the inserted data div
YES, Just place your code or data, and in setting page uncheck the exclude css checkbox and place the css that you want to apply to the code section
- Can we select the categories for the pages
YES, Insert Code allows you to select the categories for the pages type also, so you can select the category for that page and allow to insert code from the INSERT Code Plugin by category
- Can we place Google AdSense or any other types of ads
YES, You can add any type of ads code to your required pages/posts on your required position in the content
- Can we use different codes for mobile and desktop sites?
YES, If you would like to use different codes for desktop and mobile sites, please get our Pro Version
- Administrative notice fixed
- Capabilities issue fixed
- Role and Capabilities added to the plugin. It is now accessible only to the administrator
- Plugin developed and launched in the initial phase