- Create galleries of Instagram pictures in your WooCommerce shop.
- Add pins to your pictures.
- Generate revenue by linking pins to products in your store.
- Embed ANYWHERE in your shop, using WordPress shortcodes
- A new way for customers to shop your products.
- Easy to set up. Even easier to manage. SocialShop gives you pro features for FREE. SocialShop WONT waste your time. It WILL generate SALES!
Beautiful galleries for your customers to browse
SocialShop lets customers engage with your products in new ways. Pins added to Instagram pictures take them direct to the products they want. The result – your must have product is super easy to find and purchase.
Why choose SocialShop?
- If you want to make sales from Instagram pictures, SocialShop is for you.
- FREE set up support – we promise, SocialShop is easy to use. But we’re here to help if you need us.
- No limit to the product tags you can add. More tags = more sales opportunities.
- No limit to the number of Instagram accounts and #tags you can get pictures from.
- Super easy workflow – SocialShop is designed to make sales. Not take up your time.
Why use the SocialShop Plugin?
The SocialShop plugin for WordPress makes managing SocialShop even easier.
* Easy access – Manage SocialShop from the side menu of your WordPress admin.
* Short codes – Makes embedding SocialShop as easy as copy and paste. The SocialShop plugin creates a short code. Just add it to ANY page, ANYWHERE in your shop. Save. Done. Your gallery can now be seen by your customers!
★★★ Features ★★★
- Supports multiple Instagram accounts – Gather amazing pictures of your products from personal and professional accounts.
- Supports multiple Instagram #tags – No other free app offers so much flexibility!
- Add ‘click to buy’ pins to pictures; link to products in your store – Predictive typing connects your products directly to hotspots on your pictures. Supports external linking too.
- Unlimited pins – Because no one likes limits.
- Grid & Collage layout – Perfect for a full page ‘Shop Instagram’ feature.
- Slider layout – Perfect when you want to integrate your Instagram feed on a page.
- Carousel – Close up view of your pictures. Follows Instagram’s design. Includes the click to buy feature.
- Moderate pictures – It’s easy to choose which pictures appear in your Instagram gallery.
- Customisable ‘buy’ button – It’s your shop, you choose the call to action.
- Instant update – Your customers will see new Instagram images as soon as you add them to your gallery.
- Responsive design – Your SocialShop galleries look amazing on Desktop, phones and tablets.
★★★ HAPPY Customers ★★★
Here to help
If you have any questions about SocialShop, get in touch.
If you need help setting up SocialShop, let us know.
Installing “SocialShop” can be done either by searching for “SocialShop” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Yes, you can create a free account or use your existing SocialShop account.
Do I need to know how to code?
No, you can simply copy and paste the shortcode we provide directly into your page or use our widget.
Yes, you can embed SocialShop within your theme template.
“SocialShop” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Feature: use v1.6.8 of embed script (additional setting for specifying number of columns).
- Feature: additional shortcode attribute for specifying number of columns.
- Feat: use v1.6.4 of embed script (better detection of admins for cache busting URL query args in galleries).
- Fix: invalid main site URL.
- Fix: old shortcodes and filters no longer work.
- Chore: Version bump to force WordPress hosting to reprocess upload.
- Chore: Renamed plugin to SocialShop. All classes, hooks, filters etc. have been changed.
- Fix: ‘product-source-lang’ attribute for gallery shortcode not read.
- Feature: ‘socialshop_gallery_product_source_lang’ filter to force product galleries to use original source product IDs
for items translated by WPML.
- Feature: ‘product-source-lang’ attribute for gallery shortcode.
- Galleries created with shortcode on a product page will display product gallery.
- Adds ability to auto-embed product galleries in WooCommerce
- Adds widget
- Adds more developer filters
- Update JS gallery reference to v1.5.5 (better support for non-latin characters)
- Update JS gallery reference to v1.5.4 (additional style options, analytics)
- Using JS to remove unwanted nags in admin screen
- Disabled ‘Relevanssi’ search plugin for REST API queries as it breaks WooCommerce results
- Update JS gallery reference to v1.5.1 (increases theme compatibility)
- Hiding more update nags in admin screen
- Initial release