New in version 1.2:
- all changes only for WordPress MU (WPMU)
- no changes for normal (single) WordPress
- full WordPress MU (WPMU) support
- runs on WPMU as an autoactivated plugin
- the right place for installation is in wp-content/mu-plugins
- activate/deactivate auto tag suggestion is only a site wide option
- only site admin(s) can activate/deactivate auto tag suggestion
Features of version 1.1 are:
- Show all your tags in alphabetically order as buttons on every post page
- also tags with ‘ and ” in names are supported
- To choose a tag, only a simple click on it is needed
- All assigned tags are listed in alphabetically order. If you add or remove one or more tags, the tags will be automatically reordered for you
- An administrator-option to switching off the auto-tag-complete (also called auto tag suggestion) on the whole WordPress-Blog
- Full multi-language support. Translated languages are in the moment: English, German.
A complete description with some screenshots you can find on Plugin Homepage at “im web gefunden”.
You can find a detailed installation description on the Plugin Homepage at “im web gefunden”.
Auto update isn’t recommended to update from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 because the additional-stuff (css, languages, …) are now in an other subdirectory.