Displays the tracks from a user selected playlist created at last.fm
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign up for a last.fm api key at http://www.last.fm/api/account
- insert [lastfmplaylist:(last.fm username):(last.fm api key):(last.fm playlist name)] into a post to have the plugin pull the playlist through
- What is the last.fm API key?
The API key allows you to make requests to last.fm remotley
- Can I Display Any Users Playlist?
Yes you can, as long as the username supplied is the same one that created the playlist the plugin will display it correctly
“last.fm playlists” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial release.
- Implemented error checking into the code.
- Fixed bug that would never recognize a playlist.