I think, it’s no secret that Google Maps slow down your page load. Lazy Load for Google Maps – it very simple plugin for WordPress and it allow solve this issue. It improves page load times and increases your Google PageSpeed Score.
Installation via WP Dashboard is very easy. Just use the ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’ screen and all will be well.
Manual installation via FTP is very straightforward as well:
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
3. Use the ‘Settings’ -> ‘Lazy Load GMaps’ menu for insert/change your Google Maps API key.
4. Just use shortcode (example [lazy_google_map latitude=”50.449688999″ longitude=”30.52250900″])
- Is this plugin make Google PageSpeed 100% for my site?
This plugin encrease result on posts/pages with Google Maps. In additional, for 100% score you need very fast theme, use caching and etc.
- Is this plugin responsive?
- Can you change the plugin for other languages?
- I found a bug.
Just tell me. You can use the Plugin page on my blog, leave a comment in a post about Lazy Load for GMaps or create a new topic on the wordpress.org forum.
- I would like a feature to be added.
- I wish help.
- Tell me about bugs you think you’ve found and if you can’t find any
- Confirm it works with your version of WP on wordpress.org
- Rate my plugin on wordpress.org
- Help improve the translation
“Lazy Load for GMaps” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- FIX: small issue in translate.
- NEW: added Ukrainian and Russian translations.
- NEW: tested for WP 5.3.2
- FIX: small issue for Gutenberg
- Write simple plugin.