Via the Legal Text Connector of the IT-Recht Kanzlei, your legal texts are automatically transferred from the client portal to your website.
After you have established a one-time connection to your account at IT-Recht Kanzlei, you have the option of assigning your legal texts to the plug-in via a slider. Using shortcodes, you can then easily insert the transferred legal texts into whichever WordPress pages you like at any time.
The use of plugins requires access to the client portal of IT-Recht Kanzlei München. If you are not yet a client, you will find here an opportunity to book the protection package that suits your needs.
- Automatic transfer of legal texts from “IT-Recht Kanzlei München” to your WordPress installation
- Automatic updating of legal texts in WordPress as required
- Easy insertion of legal texts on your WordPress pages using shortcodes
- Suitable for shops (e.g., WooCommerce) as well as for WordPress websites/blogs, regardless of your WordPress usage
- Attaches necessary legal texts as PDF to the WooCommerce email “New order”.
- Foreign language legal texts are supported
- Easy setup (connects to the GTC interface using your access data with the client portal of the “IT-Recht Kanzlei München”)
- Legal texts for your online presence that are always legally up to date and safe from legal warnings
- The legal text interface automatically provides updates to legal texts
- As a matter of course: Legal liability (as other law firms, IT-Recht Kanzlei is also liable for the legal texts’ protection against legal warnings within the framework of statutory provisions)
- The GTC service can be terminated at any time to the end of the month if required
- Payment is made on request monthly, quarterly, or annually
Before contacting us, please check whether you have installed the latest version of the plugin and have read our FAQ. Many questions are already answered there.
The “IT-Recht Kanzlei München” will be happy to answer your questions by phone: +49 89 13014330 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Navigate in the WordPress admin area to Plugins => Add New. Search for the Legal Text Connector of the IT-Recht Kanzlei. Click on Install Now and then click on Activate. Please note: To use the plugin, you need access to the client portal of “IT-Recht Kanzlei München”.
If you are already a client and have not yet set up a Terms and Conditions interface with WordPress, after activating the plugin, you only need to log in with your access data related to the client portal using the login screen that is then displayed and your connection will be set up automatically.
If you already use the plugin Terms & Conditions Connector of IT-Recht Kanzlei, all configurations of the plugin will automatically be transferred to this plugin.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about this plugin.
Can I also use the legal text interface without access to the client portal of “IT-Recht Kanzlei München”?
No. The transfer of legal texts to your WordPress presence including automatic updating of texts requires the use of one of the protection packages of the IT-Recht Kanzlei München.
Can I use the plugin “Legal Text Connector of the IT-Recht Kanzlei” for WordPress shops as well as for websites/blogs without sales function?
Yes. The plugin supports both types without restrictions. After installation, only the short codes of the desired legal texts that are on the plugin settings page must be integrated and saved on the corresponding page(s) of your WordPress installation.
Attaching legal texts to WooCommerce emails
For orders placed in a WooCommerce shop, the necessary legal texts are automatically attached to the order confirmations in the corresponding language. No further setup is required by you.
“Legal Text Connector of the IT-Recht Kanzlei” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed PDF download bug when WP accesses the file system via FTP
- Improve compatibility with plugin “Weglot Translate”
- Improve compatibility with plugin “Copy & Delete Posts”
- Attach legal texts as PDF only for emails to buyers
- Further improve password handling
- Stops changing a WooCommerce setting
- Better handling of complex passwords
- Stable release
- Fixed login bug
- Fixed a css bug that caused the sidebar to be pushed out of the visible area when editing a page.
- Initial release