Display your CV (also called Resume or Curriculum vitae) on your blog from your linkedIn public page informations.
All rights reserved Arnaud Lejosne
- Download It
- Install it
- Add [linkedinresume] on the page where you want your cv to appear
Note : by default, the language will be your wordpress language but you can specify one by adding the attribute “lang” if you have a multilanguage profile to choose which one you want to display.
Per example : [linkedinresume lang=”fr”] will display the french version of your resume
- Change the url on the setting page to your linkedin public page url
- Enjoy 😉
- An error occurs saying that you need cURL
Go edit your php.ini and enable cURL by renaming “;extension=php_curl.dll” to “extension=php_curl.dll”
- I get this error : “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’”
It’s just because you’re using an old version of PHP (4.x). If you want to use my plugin (and a lot of other plugins ;)) you will have to upgrade… If you are running your WordPress on a hosted server then, perhaps that you just have to enable it… For that, just create a file called “.htaccess” at the root of your WordPress and write those two lines in it :
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php
“LinkedIn Resume” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Some code cleanup and fixes due to some code modifications on the linkedin side
Belorussian translation thanks to Marcis G. (http://pc.de/)
1.91, 1.92 & 1.93
A lot of enhancements on the education regexp
- Regexp compatibility bugs fixed
- Optimisation of some regexps
- Additional notes about schools added
- Better regexps
- __e bugfix
- Implementation of the WordPress translation files for english, portugese and french.
- Implementation of the multilanguage system
- Bug fixed for the summary part
- Creation of a real readme file and new screenshots taken.
- Disabling the parts that contains unused fields
- Code optimisation
- Some bugfixes