This plugin adds a toggle button to the top of the WordPress admin sidebar
that will list all of the pages in your site. Clicking on the link to the page
will immediately take you to the edit screen for that page, giving you quick
access to view or edit any page from anywhere in the WordPress admin.
- Upload the
list-all-pagesdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
“List All Pages” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Bug Fix: Fixed a minor CSS issue.
- Bug Fix: Removed potential plugin conflict.
- Bug Fix: Some versions of Firefox were not showing the pages list.
- Bug Fix: Some browsers were not properly setting child page links.
- Initial release.