Change your logo on a schedule by saving different versions for holidays and special events. Set the dates and this plugin will replace your regular logo with your special holiday or event logo on the scheduled dates you select.
- Set up multiple logos on different schedules in the plugin settings.
- Automatically identifies where the logo loads on your site and replaces it for almost all themes.
- You can manually set the div surrounding your logo if our plugin doesn’t identify the right one initially (use the Logo Container ID field).
- Enable the Repeat Yearly option for recurring events like holidays.
- Set the start and end dates/times for each of your logo variations.
This plugin was developed by All My Web Needs to make it easier to impress your website visitors with customized logos for every special occassion. If you need help designing logos for each holiday or event, feel free to visit allmywebneeds.com to request logo and/or web design services.
You can install this plugin directly fromthe Plugins panel in your WordPress website.
- After you’ve activated the plugin, go to Settings > Logo Scheduler.
- If you’d like to share the love by sharing a link at the bottom of your website, please check mark the “Share the love” box.
- On the Logo Scheduler Settings page, you can click the “Add Logo” button to add a new logo to be scheduled. You can save multiple logos to be scheduled at different times.
- Each logo variation has a name/title to help you keep track if you have multiple scheduled logos. You’ll need to set the start and end dates, whether you want it to repeat yearly, and then upload your replacement logo (and retina version if desired).
- The “Logo Container ID” field is generally set automatically based on the theme you have activated. This field is for advanced users and it is not recommended that you change it unless you know HTML.
- Click to save your changes.
- Done! Your logo will automatically change in the header of your website during the scheduled times.
What should I do if this plugin does not find my logo to replace it?
This plugin is coded to find the logo container div in the HTML of the most commonly used container ID’s and most popular themes. It is still possible that your theme does not use one of these container ID’s though. If that is the case, you will need to look at the code to see what the ID is for the div containing your logo and insert that ID in the Logo Container ID field.
Do you provide professional development support if I can’t get it to work?
We sure do! We bill for our time, but we do have developers that are happy to help troubleshoot this and other WordPress issues for you. If you’d like help from a developer please visit allmywebneeds.com/contact and send us a message.
Do you provide graphic design help to make alternate logo versions?
Yes, we can help. Click here to learn more about our logo design services.