Add roles that can edit the privacy page. That’s it.
Remember that a Data Protection Officer (DPO) should be administrator and/or have access to the settings in order to do its job correctly.
But also, you may need to add other roles allowed to edit the privacy page, this is why this plugin exists.
- Upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find the setting in the ‘Privacy’ settings page
- I can’t see the checkboxes, why?
You have to create a page first, then you can go back to the privacy settings, the choice should be available now.
- I can’t uncheck the ‘administrator’ role, why?
You can’t do that, it’s mandatory to have admins allowed to edit this page.
“Manage Privacy Options Page” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- 27 May 2020
- Update the page hook that has been changed by WP without keeping the old one #badretrocompat
- 22 May 2018
- First Release