Pounds of wasted food, gallons of ice cream, babies born, cars sold … any number that accrues througout the year.
* Enter a total number of anything for the year. This plugin shows the corresponding number at this date and time in a continuously-running counter on website pages.
* The counter automatically re-sets the running total to zero at midnight on December 31.
* You can re-set the total number for the year at any time and the plugin will recalculate.
- Download and Activate the plugin.
- The settings page link is on the left vertical menu, as “MC Annual Upcounter” under “Settings, and also under the namne on the plugins list.”
- On the settings page, enter the number that is your total for the year. The plugin will track the count, by second, throughout the year.
- On the settings page, enter how often the counter will update, 1-60 seconds.
- Add the shortcode [mcau_annual_upcounter] to any page, sidebar, or the footer. Add it to your text to have the count show in a sentence.
How often will the counter update on the webpage?
- It will recalculate and update on the page every 1 to 60 seconds. You set the update frequency.
What is the shortcode?
Where can I enter the shortcode?
- On any page or pages, sidebar, or footer.
Can I re-set the total for the year at any time?
- Sure. The plugin will just do the math the next time the page loads.
How do I re-set the count on January 1?
- You don’t have to, It will re-set to zero when the ball drops at midnight on New Year’s eve(GMT).
“MC Annual Upcounter” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- 2.1.1 Code edit. Compatible with PHP 7.4
- 2.1 Initial release on WordPress.org