A smart way to display child menu items in widget sidebar. Menu based sidebar plugin has provide an option to display the child menu items in sidebar on based on selected current parent menu item.
* Shortcode [mbs_menu menu_id=”MENU_ID_GOES_HERE”]
* Display menu items in sidebar on based current main menu item
* Auto display child pages on based of current main menu item
Note: If you are using any cache plugin on your website then please clear site cache after enable/update plugin settings
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compared to other plugins.
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
* Yes, on basis of current main menu item, it will automatically display their all child menu items in sidebar
* Yes, You can use shortcode any where of the website where you want to display menu based listing
* Yes,Using the shortcode you can display listing of any menu, just need to add the menu id in shortcode [mbs_menu menu_id=”MENU_ID_GOES_HERE”]
Fixed sub child menu items issue