Minestatus is a WordPress Widget that enables you to show data from a Minecraft server. It uses the Miners.me REST API to get server data.
Returned parameters are:
- Server status
- Server latency
- Server host
- Server ip
- Server port
- Server version
- Server protocol
- Maximum players
- Online players
On a personal note
My sincere apologies for the plugin not working, the last 2 years have been really busy. A lot has changed in minecraft land so some features are changed and new features will arrive later on. If you want to be a part of this plugin please let me know.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your widgetized sections
“Minestatus” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Created a new API for this plugin.
- Added and removed some server parameters.
- Added fix for empty players and/or plugins, thanks to Dittiox.
- Added extra checks for older PHP versions
- Created a fallback for when PHP is running in safe_mode.
- Switched to miners.me avatars because Minotar is to slow.
- Switched to miners.me REST API for better up time.
- Changed some options.
- Disabled MineQuery support.
- Support for multiple instances thanks to ShadowDog007
- Small player list bug fix.
- Now supports Minecraft Query and Minequery.
- Added extra parameters: server version, game type, map name, plugins.
- Completely new code structure
- Changed method to load external files
- Added a hydrate function to fix PHP notice issues, found by @Zilacon.
- Added support for 3.5.1
- Some changes in the description
- Added Minotar support
- Added new screenshots
- Improved and cleaned up a lot of unnecessary code
- Improved mineQuery class
- Removed show list option
- Show players bug fix, thanks to @FelFireBlog
- Placed html a separate views
- Created a class to get minequery data
- Added the option show players
- Some small layout changes
- Some minor changes
- Changed calculation for load time and output format to milliseconds.
- Fixed duplicate DOM element ID’s wel toggling player-list.
- Removed fixed buffer size.
- Added screenshots.
- Small output fixes in widget().
- Added options “show server status” and “show server name”.
- Some small tweaks.
- Code clean-up to make it more readable.
- Added on/off options for: load time, server port and playerlist.
- Fixed load time bug.
- Added a fix to check if the server is online. Before this fix the server returned a 500 “internal server” error..
- Switched to QUERY_JSON instead of QUERY for much easier handling of the reponse data.
- First release.