If you so choose, this plugin can also generate an audio podcast of your Monoblog content.
Check out OwnTheNarrative.com for more information and examples.
After activating, while still in the admin panel, go to Appearance->Widgets. Then click and drag the Monoblog widget to whatever sidebar/area you want. NOTE: The sidebar/widget area must be visible in your posts in order for this to work.
- Record yourself reading your blog post and save it as an mp3. (Use Audacity or a similar program)
- Navigate to your blog post in your browser
- If you have at least author rights, you should see “Select Monoblog File”. Give that a click.
- Select your mp3 file.
- Click Upload
- Upload the
monoblogfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Who can post a monoblog?
Anyone with at least author rights can post a monoblog. Anyone with higher permissions has veto power over authors to moderate and curb abuse.
- How can I remove monoblog entries?
Log into the admin interface. Go to Media->Monoblog to see the admin panel for this plugin. The only option available is “Remove”.
- This is neat! How can I buy you a beverage?
“Monoblog” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added podcast functionality
- Added podcast administrative functionality
- First release.