Manage your site from a web desktop. Do multitasking with windows, click icons, use notes. Jump to any place in your wp-admin quickly.
The system users will interact with My Desktop very much the same way they would interact with a regular desktop operating system,
but they work will be editing editing posts or approving comments.
- Javier Carazo for testing this plugin.
- Monty for his review of this plugin.
Send me bugs or improvements
If you’re interested in contributing to My Desktop, head to the My Desktop GitHub Repository.
- Login to the /wp-admin/ of your WP website.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Select the Add New top sub-menu item.
- Search for My Desktop and click the Search Plugins button.
- Click the Install Now link for this plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Finally, click the Switch to your desktop link.
I used to develop forks of eyeOS and Oneye which both have a similar concept and I love these kinds of project, great work! I'll make sure if I have time to send some pull requests with any additional features I add for my own use. Keep it up!
2021年4月27日 1 回复
Thanks for the plugin! This is an unusual, but extremely user-friendly design of controls: adding records and viewing users. Hope you continue to improve the plugin. I saw an approximate design in webtop ucoz
“My Desktop – Manage your site from a web desktop” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“My Desktop – Manage your site from a web desktop”翻译成您的语言。
More detailed changes in My Desktop GitHub Repository.
1.2 / 2022-07-25
- Fix warning with last PHP versions.
- Test with WP 6.0.1 version.
1.0 / 2021-04-15
- Initial release.