myCred LearnDash Points Importer enables users to import points from LearnDash to myCred. These imported points are added to the myCred point balance and can be redeemed for different products.
After synchronization between myCred Point Balance and LearnDash, the user can choose to override the LearnDash points system for myCred.
The plugin also has the ability to auto-fetch & display any default or custom point types created via myCred.
What is myCred?
myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards, including points, ranks, and badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
What is LearnDash?
LearnDash is a WordPress learning management system (LMS) trusted by companies, universities, training organizations, and entrepreneurs worldwide for creating (and selling) their online courses.
- Connect LearnDash with myCred.
- Synchronize LearnDash points with myCred Point Balance.
- Import points from LearnDash and add them to myCred Point Balance.
- Update point type logs with detailed entries.
- Notification after deduction of points from point balance.
- Override the LearnDash points for myCred Point Balance.
- Automatically fetch & display any default or custom point types created via myCred.
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and support.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
“myCred LearnDash Points Importer” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“myCred LearnDash Points Importer”翻译成您的语言。
- Initial release.