The plugin uses SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST to display the full query.
For more free WordPress plugins please visit plugins.club.
- Upload the plugin file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘MySQL Process List’ option under ‘Tools’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
Is it safe to use the plugin?
Yes, the plugin only allows you to view what is happening, not to actually record or kill a query.
- UI changes on the admin page
- Auto-refresh functionality is removed
- Added I18N support as reported by https://www.alexclassroom.com/
- Initial release