STREAMLINE MONEY MATTERS WITH A DIGITAL WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE. ADD CREDIT AMOUNT AND REFUND IN YOUR ECOMMERCE WALLETS INSTANTLY.
MyWallet is a digital wallet plugin. It helps the merchant implement a digital wallet system on their WooCommerce store. And allows customers to perform eCommerce transactions using the wallet system.
The customers can add money to their WooCommerce wallet through the available payment methods. And also, see the list of transactions made using the wallet money. The merchant can manage the customers’ wallets and change the wallet amount.
The application of the Wallet System for WooCommerce will improve the overall user experience. It will speed up the checkout process as the customers will make transitions without entering their transaction details each time.
MyWallet increases the ease and security of the payment process. It benefits both customers and the merchant.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR MyWallet PLUGIN
1. Customers can top up funds into their wallets using any payment method allowed by the merchant.
2. Customers can see their transactions made using the wallet (credit/debit).
3. Customers can make payments on the store using WooCommerce wallet.
4. The merchant can see wallet amounts and the transaction history.
5. Merchants can add funds to the wallets of all their customers in bulk.
6. If the wallet amount is greater than the order total, it will work as a payment option and will show in payment method selection.
7. If the wallet amount is less than the order total, it will appear in the order details section during checkout and customers can use it to get discounts.
8. Merchant can see all wallet recharge orders (top-up by customers) in a separate order list in the admin section.
9. Admin can create coupons using that customer can add free money into wallet.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of MyWallet, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “MyWallet For WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Wallet System For WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I view the list of all Wallet transactions?
Follow these steps to see the Wallet transaction list:
From the Admin menu, go to MyWallet > All Transactions.
Or Navigate to the MyWallet’s user section tab. There you can view the transaction list according to users.
Can I integrate the Wallet System for WooCommerce with local payment gateways?
We provide integration with popular local payment gateways. But if you want integration with a specific payment gateway, please contact us.
Can we recharge the wallet from the frontend or without an admin dashboard?
Yes, we can recharge the wallet from the frontend for this, please go to the my-account page >> MyWallet >> add balance.
Can we refund the order on the plugin wallet?
Yes, the admin can refund the order on the plugin wallet by adding money from admin panel or by providing coupon to specific user which will be reflect into user’s wallet section.
Can we update the wallet amount of users individually?
Yes, the admin can update the wallet amount individually. For this please go to the MyWallet plugin >> Users tab (Here all the users are listed you can change it accordingly).
Can the admin check all the wallet transactions of their users?
Yes, the admin can check all the transactions of their users, for this go to the MyWallet plugin Users >> wallet transaction >> from here admin can check all the transactions*.
Not at the moment, we are planning to introduce this functionality in our upcoming updates.
My question is not listed?
Please visit the Netleon.
“MyWallet For WooCommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial plugin commit.