The O2 Widget is a great way to enrich your WordPress powered site by displaying the very latest news from the UK’s leading mobile operator, O2 in your sidebar. The O2 Widget updates automatically to display snippets of the latest posts from the O2 Blog (http://blog.o2.co.uk/), providing you with rich content that sits on your pages. The headlines of each story hyperlink to the relevant post on the O2 blog enabling your visitors to read the stories in full. The Blog is updated on a regular basis so you’re assured of showing fresh content on your own WordPress site. If you have an Affiliate Window account, simply add your handle within the widget panel and you can earn commission on any sales generating from those clicks.
All plugin code is released under the GPL license. By installing the plugin and using it to display O2 content, you agree to the terms set out here: http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/blogwidget.
In the event that you receive any enquiries which relate to O2 or the O2 Widget, contact us promptly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A brief Markdown Example
- Striking O2 Branded design
- Updates automatically with the latest posts from O2
- Provides indexable content for your site
- Add your Buy.at affiliate handle to earn commission on sales
- Links to the main O2 website and the O2 Blog
- Simple installation
- Customise the length of titles and snippets to suit your theme and site.
- The plugin can simply be installed by clicking the ‘Install’ button on the The O2 News Widget Page
- Then visit the “Appearance” > “Widgets” sidebar link in your WordPress admin panel to activate and customise your widget
- I don’t like the dark blue widget, do you have a light coloured version of the widget?
Yes, there is a simple drop-down within the options in your widget control panel to select either the dark or light version of the widget.