Improve search on your site.
- Push your content to NucliaDB for indexing
- Nuclia searchbox widget
- Nuclia searchbox shortcode
This plugin requires a Nuclia account. You can sign up for free at Nuclia for a trial.
Only published posts, not private, are indexed. If this status change, the post will be unindexed.
Nuclia is an easy-to-use & low-code API enabling developers to build AI-powered search engines for any data and any data-source in minutes — while not having to worry about scalability, data indexing and the high learning curves and implementation of complex search systems.
- [Development] (https://github.com/kalyx/wp-nucliadb)
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Nuclia search for WP”
- Activate Nuclia search for WP from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item “Nuclia Search” and enter your API keys and select the post types you want to index
- You have now buttons to index your post types
What are the minimum requirements?
- Requires WordPress 5.6+
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- cURL PHP extension
- mbstring PHP extension
- OpenSSL greater than 1.0.1
Can I put more than one Nuclia searchbox in the same page
Yes, you can, but only the first one in the DOM will work.
“Nuclia search for WP” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fix : Error notices when saving credentials
- Enhancement: Added a button for each post types in the settings page to index all unindexed posts ( or attachment )
- Initial release.