We have Updated the code structure with wordpress standards.
Display your Google business page reviews on your wordpress pages just by adding a single shortcode helps you to increase your local business conversions and leads to get more clients.
Easily display Google Reviews on your WordPress website using a powerful and intuitive widget. Great for restaurants, retail stores, franchisees, real estate firms, hotels and hospitality, and nearly any business with a website and reviews on the Google.
Copy & Paste this shortcode in your post or page to display the Google Business Reviews.
Why this Plugin?
This plugin allows you to display Google reviews on your WordPress pages and posts. Why is this important? Positive reviews on websites like Google help businesses gain additional exposure and further enhance their online credibility. A recent study conducted by Dimensional Research found that the buying decisions of 90% of consumers are influenced by positive online reviews. Additionally, a 2012 study published on Search Engine Land found that 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. If you do the research it quickly becomes clear. Positive reviews add substantial credibility to any business and can lead to increased conversion rates and higher sales.
- Google Business Reviews – Display up to 5 business reviews per location.
- Overall rating – Display overall avg business rating.
- Detailed Business Information – Show the business name, website, Google+ page and more.
- Design – Easily customizable design.
- Installation – Easy installation setup.
- Confiuration – Detailed configuration description.
- Actively Supported and Developed – We are a team of expert developers based in San Diego, California and we stand by our work. Got a problem? Hit us up.
- Installation Instructions
- Log into your WP-Admin
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’
- Search for “Google Reviews on Pages” and install it from there.
- Upload the
GoogleReviewsOnPages.zipand extract it’s contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install via the WP plugins panel in your WordPress admin dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You should now be able to use the widget.
- How to get my Google Place ID?
Go to the Get Place ID(https://developers.google.com/places/place-id)
Enter location, copy the Place ID
- How to get my Google API key?
Go to the Google API Console(https://console.developers.google.com/flows/enableapi?apiid=maps_backend,geocoding_backend,directions_backend,distance_matrix_backend,elevation_backend&keyType=CLIENT_SIDE&reusekey=true&pli=1).
Create or select a project.
Click Continue to enable the API and any related services..
On the Overview page search API “Google Places API Web Service” and Enable it.
On the Credentials page, Select API Key get a Browser key (and set the API Credentials)
Set “Key restriction” as None.
Note: If you have an existing Browser key, you may use that key.
Note* If Browser key does not work, Please generate and use Server key instead.
- Changed the code structure
- Used the classes and functions in the code (oops concept).
- Fixed the bugs
- This plugin is working correctly
- Initial Free version release!