Oh My Bar is a WordPress plugins which will eventually have many type of bars but currently it has a Read Bar which is a reading progress bar which helps users to give a visual representaiton of how much a blog article or a page is remaining to read.
- Easy to install and use
- Fully responsive on all devices
- Customizable colors
- Adjustable height and position
- Lightweight and fast
- Convenient User Interface
- Range Slider – Library for customized range slider
- Pickr – Library for a simple color picker
- Install the plugin and activate it from plugins page in the Dashboard
- Go to “Oh My Bar” settings from the menu
- Enable the Read Bar and customize the colors, height etc as per your needs
Where can I find the settings of Read Bar?
Once you’ve installed and activate the plugin, go to Dashboard and click on “Oh My Bar” from the left menu
Why the Read Bar is not showing on my site?
Please make sure that you’ve enabled the Read Bar from the settings which can be found on Dashboard > “Oh My Bar” settings page
Can I use it on any other page except the blog posts?
Yes, you can show the Read Bar on any page, post, archive and home page
Is this plugin free?
Yes, this plugin is completely free
“Oh My Bar” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial release of Oh My Bar