Easy and fully integrated
The Redforts Oscar Hotel Booking Engine plugin is a complete 3-step booking engine that seamlessly integrates with your WordPress website. So, start today and receive commission-free direct bookings and have all information managed from one place.
As it is fully integrated with the all-in-one Oscar Hotel Software solution, there is no need to create a database and set availabilities and prices in the plugin. All that information is drawn from the Oscar system. So, just sit back and relax and let Oscar handle things for you.
This plugin is part of the all-in-one Oscar Hotel Software solution: a property management system (PMS) with a fully-integrated Internet booking engine and OTA channel manager connected to over 65 channels.
- Fully integrated with Oscar Hotel Software PMS.
- Reads up-to-date availability, prices and restrictions from the PMS.
- Adapts to your WordPress template.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Sends customised confirmation emails.
- Available in 9 languages.
Installation through the WordPress control panel
- Login to your WordPress account using the administrator’s user name and password.
- Click the plugin’s icon on the left menu.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the Plugins menu.
- Search for “Oscar Hotel Booking Engine”.
- Click on “Install”.
- When the “Plugin installed successfully” message appears, click the “Activate Plugin” link.
- In the main menu click on the option “Oscar Hotel” with the Redforts logo.
- Insert your connection code. You can find this in your Oscar account.
- Insert the tag [ohbe_search] on the page where you would like the widget to be displayed.
Installation via FTP
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress plugin folder (wp-content/plugins).
- Install the plugin through the WordPress control panel (see section above).
Is it difficult to install and configure the plugin?
No, it is really easy. You only have to insert your connection code to make it work.
Is the Redforts Oscar Hotel Booking Engine plugin free of charge?
Yes, but you need a Oscar Hotel Software account. You can sign up for a trial account at https://oscar.redforts.com/signup
Why do I need to sign up at redforts.com to make it work?
The plugin uses the integrated booking engine of Oscar, the all-in-one hotel software solution of Redforts. All configuration of rates, prices, texts, colours, photos, and more is done in Oscar.