A free Elementor Map Widget that utilizes Open Street Map. Comes with features like adding multiple markers, and choosing from a library of custom tiles to change the look and feel. Requires Elementor Page Builder Plugin Version: 3.2+
- Make sure that Elementor plugin is installed
- Add optional API Keys to the settings page:
- Google Maps API Key (Used to autocomplete and update the coordinates of markers in a map. Need help to get a Google map API key? Read this resource)
- Mapbox Access Token (Used for custom tiles. Need help to get a Mapbox Access Token? Read this resource)
- Geoapify API Key (Used for custom tiles. Need help to get a Geoapify API key? Read this resource)
- Add OSM Map widget to your elementor page and have fun 🙂
- Find OSM Map widget from elements listing and add it to your elementor page
- Add multiple markers, change Zoom level style them accordingly
- Editing the markers: A marker’s settings contains Title, Location, Coordinates, Description, Button Text, and Button URL fields. Of those fields, only the Coordinates field is required to render a marker on the map. If you have a Google Maps API key added, you’ll be able to automatically populate the coordinates field without manually doing so.
- Change Tiles from style section requires Mapbox Access Token and Geoapify API Key
Thank you for using OSM Map Widget for Elementor.
To make your experience using the widget better we release updates regularly, you can view the full changelog here