This easy to use PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce methods for WordPress-WooCommerce site.
- PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce.
Configuring the following WooCommerce settings area to enable the PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce and enter your PayPal API details:
PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing. enable PayPal sandbox after You need to set up a developer test account for the sandbox at PayPal. Simply put you PayPal sandbox API Username, API Password, API Signature in the WooCommerce=> Settings=> Checkout=> PayPal Digital Goods Express Checkout admin panel.
PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce Features
- PayPal testing through SandBox.
- PayPal’s system can be tricky when it comes to handling errors.
- Most PayPal plugins do not correctly process the PayPal response which can result in big problems.
- PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce always handle these warnings/errors correctly.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Upload “PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce=> Settings=> Checkout=> PayPal Digital Goods Express Checkout Payflow.
“PayPal Digital Goods For Woocommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Release Date – 17 Aug, 2016
- First Version