Pay Advantage is Australia’s #1 solution for accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, BPAY and Direct Debit.
This plugin allows you to add widgets to your website so you can:
- Instantly accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express from your site
- Automatically on-charge credit card processing fee’s
- Reduce card acceptance fraud with the latest 3D Secure v2/Payer Authentication system which verifies the cardholder authenticity
- Generate BPAY CRNs allowing you to accept BPAY payments
- Integrates with WooCommerce
- CIO Top 10 APAC Payment Solution Companies (2019)
- Easy online application with fast account approvals and next business day settlement of most payment types
- Australia based telephone and email support
- Instant online credit card payments through Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Generate BPAY compatible CRN’s allowing you to accept payments through BPAY
- WooCommerce payments
This plugin requires a Pay Advantage account, register online here.
Once your account is activated, please follow the instructions in this help article.
“Pay Advantage” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Improved error handling.
- Increased supported WordPress version to 6.0.2
- Increased supported WooCommerce version to 6.8.2
- Increased supported WordPress version to 6.0.0
- Increased supported WooCommerce version to 6.5.1
- If you have 3.1, you must upgrade to this version to continue processing payments.
- Bug fixes
- Security improvements
- Increased supported WordPress version to 5.9.1
- Increased supported WooCommerce version to 6.3.1
- Added option to select status to set Woo Commerce order to when the customer closes the payment popup without paying.
- Added recording of payment failures against Woo Commerce orders.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fix: Use cancel event from credit card popup to detect payment cancellation.
- Fix images not displaying correctly.
- Fail Woo Commerce orders when the users cancels the payment.
- Log errors that can occur while updating the status of Woo Commerce orders.
- Add option to set the Woo Commerce order status after a successful payment.
- Added support for payer authentication (3D Secure).
- Added option to on-charge fees in Woo Commerce. This is enabled by default.
- Updated support for OAuth authentication.
- Bug fixes.
- Security improvements.
- Added support for WordPress 5.8
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.6
- Set WooCommerce order status to ‘processing’ on payment.
- Replaced existing API credentials with OAuth 2 “Connect” to simplify install activation.
- Improved error reporting and stability.
- Fixed issue causing same customer details to be registered multiple times.
- Fix validation of international phone numbers in Woo Commerce plug-in.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Please ensure you update to this version.
- Multiple updates, settings page improvements.
- Multiple updates, bug fixes and general improvements.
- Initial release