The #1 Content Subscription Platform. A powerful WordPress membership plugin that integrates your site with Pelcro’s Content Subscription Platform. Pelcro is a comprehensive online platform that provides you with all the tools and insight necessary to drive subscription revenue from your audience. Using secure payment gateways like Stripe & Paypal.
Pelcro is the #1 Content Subscription Platform on Google because it is:
Flexible : Choose a paywall that works for you. Create a metered paywall for your blog to give your audience a number of free articles first. Turn individual articles into premium content for your members. It can all be done straight from your dashboard.
Comprehensive : It’s not just about the paywalls. You have a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) with individual membership records, a Support Dashboard for refunds, customer support, billing and invoice management, and a full Analytics Dashboard.
Data Driven : The ability to offer coupon codes, target specific countries and devices as well as all of your A/B tests will appear directly on your analytics dashboard. Gain a full understanding of your users and how well the campaigns are doing based on conversions that our machine learning algorithms will help you optimize.
Setup takes minutes so you can start generating recurring revenue from your audience in no time. Sign up now and try it for yourself.
Here’s a QuickStart guide to help you get started: http://docs.pelcro.com/quickstart
Our API allows you to do even more, Checkout our documentation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress.
- Activate the pelcro plugin from your “plugins” dashboard.
- Select “Pelcro” in your settings section on WordPress.
- Click on “Get your site ID” or visit https://www.pelcro.com to register your site and get started.
- Access the Administrator menu (top right corner of your Pelcro dashboard) and select the Integration page.
- Copy the site ID and paste it in the site ID field in your Pelcro setting page in WordPress.
Please email email@example.com for questions.
- How much does it cost?
We offer various plans that range from free to enterprise. Check out our website for more details.
- Which payment gateways do you work with?
We are compatible with Stripe, Paypal, Apple Pay, Authorize.Net and many more.
- Can I customize the messaging?
Everything is fully customizable to your needs and it can all be done straight from your dashboard.
“Pelcro: Content Subscription Platform” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Pelcro: Content Subscription Platform”翻译成您的语言。
- Modified: Minor design changes
- Modified: Now use an external reference to JS file
- Improved: Code structure
- Changed branding and info about the plugin
- New way of integrating JS file
- Modified: back to an external reference to JS file
- Modified robots.txt file
- Added robots.txt to avoid indexing JS links
- Added functionality to customize test urls
- Removed site id obfuscation
- Upgraded the popup design to make it more consistent and improved design
- Fixed: Bug with subscribed users and ad-block detection
- Fixed: Issue that caused a video ad to display
- Added: New Adblock detection mechanism for certain sites.
- Fixed: Easy list added a filter to allow all local js on Hulkusc, so we used its real ad sources to detect
- Fixed: New scalable and more reliabe mechanism to detect adblock.
- Fixed: Improved ad detection mechanism
- Fixed: Bug with google_jobrunner adblock detection method.
- Fixed: bug with the pixel initialization
- Modified: default popup when ad-block blocks the site specific popup
- Fixed: bug with the cookie domain.
- Embeded minified JS into the footer of all pages so that ad-block can’t block it
- New strategy to detect ad-block users implemented
- Updated readme to include more instructions
- Embeded script into the footer directly to avade adblock
- Changed the script link to httpsfairweb-4313.kxcdn.com
- Changed the script link to CDN for faster performance
- Insert script into wordpress site
- Button that links to pelcro.com
- Field to insert new Site ID