The PB Responsive Images plugin automatically reformats all images in the post content into a format similar to the picture tag proposed by the Responsive Images Community Group on w3.org.
The default configuration provides the necessary image sizes for the Twenty Eleven theme for reference; you’ll have to customize the configuration to fit your theme best. Eace image is reformatted based on standard CSS media queries and SLIR image query pairs, giving a huge amount of flexibility in the variety of query combinations. For example, with a media query of
(min-width:500) and a resize query of
w700, a version of the image at most 700 pixels wide will display only when the screen is greater than 500 pixels wide. Additionally, the plugin provides shortcodes that allow you to customize the queries used per image, and helper functions that can be used to customize the queries used per post or per layout.
For additional information or help on implementing this plugin, use the “Help” tab on the upper right of the plugin screen, which has detailed explanations on each portion of the plugin. If that doesn’t help, please post your questions to the forums on wordpress.org.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Modify the relevant media queries and resize parameters to match your theme – see the plugin’s contextual help section for details.
<?php RIP::get_picture($image,$formats); ?>in your templates, as necessary – see the plugin’s contextual help section for details.
- No questions, yet! Is that a good or a bad thing?
“PB Responsive Images” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“PB Responsive Images”翻译成您的语言。
- Bugfix for WordPress 3.9
- Bugfix for WordPress installed in separate directory
- Fixes for IE8 compatibility
- Fixes for warnings in debug mode
- IIS compatibilty fixes
- Bug fixes for serving out of a WordPress subdirectory install
- Bug fixes for cross browser compatibility
- Removed content formatting for rss feeds
- Performance enhancements in the options object
- Streamlined the image creation pipeline
- Added ability to bypass slir and provide specific images per media query
- Corrected html output – now valid html5 syntax
- Adding support for relative and root-relative links
- Adding support for IIS, and the bugs related to Windows hosting
- Initial public release!