Phrankly provides a new type of store locator that makes it easier for customers to find you. It allows you to easily embed your restaurant or store’s food and drink sources or where your goods are available.
Give your customers an easy way to see what you’re made of.
Consumers are becoming more conscientious about where their food comes. Don’t make them read between the lines. Phrankly lets you advertise your sources, for free, on an open, easily discoverable, and searchable platform. Your network helps us connect you to new and loyal customers, looking for exactly what you’re serving.
Use Phrankly today and start building trust through transparency.
Restaurants & Retailers
4 out of 5 consumers look for food using local, trustworthy ingredients. Use our tools to help spread the word, making your brand synonymous with local.
Farmers & Producers
Consumers are looking for your farmed and crafted goods. Use our tools to showcase your story across our network, increasing awareness of your brand.
For more information on subscribing to Phrankly, visit https://www.phrankly.com/getstarted
Setting up the Phrankly WordPress plugin is easy:
- Sign up for Phrankly at https://www.phrankly.com/getstarted
i. Follow the directions to set up your page and update your information, including your sourcing or distribution.
- Visit the ‘Website Embed’ section of your management page to enable the plugin. Follow the directions under ‘Website Embed’ after subscribing, or below.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory, or by uploading the plugin files directly to your server’s
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Place the Phrankly shortcode in the desired location on your page. This will look like [phrankly-list handle=yourHandle] or [phrankly-map handle=yourHandle], where “yourHandle” is your place’s handle.
i. Your place’s handle can be found on its management page at https://www.phrankly.com, or in your page’s URL.
Non-worpdress verions are also available on the Phrankly website!