Browse, search and insert photos from public Picasa Web Albums into your WordPress pages and posts.
Watch the demo video at http://vimeo.com/1557869
- Browse albums of any Picasa user who has public photos available
- Search for photos by caption and tags
- Choose to a insert single or multiple photos to make a gallery
- Lightbox / Thickbox support
- Display captions
- Supports all image sizes supported by the Picasa API
- All options are fully configurable when you’re inserting photos
- Adobe Flash Player 9 (only during editing posts/pages. Your blog visitors do not require Flash)
- Additional image size support: 288,320,400
- Thickbox now works properly
- Included MXML source as part of download
- First release
- Upload the
picasa-image-expressfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Picasa Image Express and add your Picasa User Name
- How do you select multiple images?
CTRL-click and SHIFT-click lets you select more than one photo once you’re inside an album
- Why have you wrapped everything in Parapgraph nodes instead of Div?
To stop TinyMCE scrambling the HTML when you switched between Visual and Source Code mode
- I’d like to over-ride the default stylesheet. Where is it?
All the relevant CSS styles are located in picasa-image-express.css
- Is there a way to stop margins being added to each photo?
Under settings > Picasa Image Express, find the margins option and delete the number from each field (ie make it blank). You can now control them via the stylesheet