Plugna is a WordPress plugin that simplifies the management of other plugins. It provides a single page for managing all plugins on your website, allowing you to easily activate, deactivate, update, or delete plugins, as well as install and activate new plugins – all without having to refresh the page.
Plugna is built on top of the original WordPress plugins page, to reuse its complexity and security but with the improved user experience.
You can switch back to the original plugins page whenever you need it.
- USER-FRIENDLY: interface
- AJAX-POWERED: for fast and seamless management
- FILTERING: filter plugins by various criteria, statuses, keywords, activated, deactivated, having updates, etc.
- BULK ACTIONS: select and toggle multiple plugins’ states at once (from active to inactive, or from inactive to active)
- LESS SCROLLING: Manager more plugins on the page without a need to scroll down
- SUPPORTED ACTIONS: activate, deactivate, delete, update, install etc.
- PLUGIN BRANDING: for a cohesive user experience
Plugna contains most of the features that WordPress plugins’ manager has, but with improved user experience.
You can always switch back to the original plugins page whenever you need it.
Plugna is a new WordPress plugin, and we need your feedback to improve the features
Once activated, you can easily access the Plugna page by clicking on the “Plugins” menu item from the main admin menu.
If you would like to contribute to the development of Plugna, you can find the project on GitHub. We welcome any contributions, whether it’s reporting a bug, suggesting a new feature, or submitting a pull request. We reserve the right to reject any pull requests that do not comply with the coding standards and our business goals.
The source code repository is available on GitHub.
Use at your own risk. This plugin is provided as-is, without any warranty or guarantee of its functionality or effectiveness. While we have made every effort to ensure that this plugin is safe and reliable, we cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses caused by its use. Please use this plugin at your own discretion and responsibility.
Plugna is distributed under the GPLv2 or later license.
We would like to thank the WordPress community and its contributors for their invaluable work in creating and maintaining the WordPress platform.
Download the plugin ZIP file from the WordPress plugin repository.
Upload the ZIP file to your WordPress site using the plugin uploader (Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin).
Activate the plugin from the Plugins page.
Alternatively, you can also install the plugin manually by downloading the ZIP file, extracting it, and uploading the extracted folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
Are multi-sites supported?
Not yet. Multi-site support is not yet available, but we are working on it.
“Plugna – Fun & Easy Plugin Manager” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added Plugna version text on the page
- Updated donate link
- Added feedback prompt
- Enrolled VIP submissions
- Refactoring settings for better maintenance
- Removed non-secure way to check for auto-updates
- Security and compatibility fixes