DPD Delivery is an easy to use WooCommerce plugin that allows you to print custom DPD labels.
With just one simple click. No need to fill DPD forms anymore! All you need to do is go to the orders detail page, click on the menu and then click on ‘Print Label’.
Your labels will be generated & printed and your deliveries ready to go.
Generate and print DPD labels with one simple click.
- Single label Print
- Multiprint (Bulk Print)
- You will have one-click delivery to Customers
- Tracking Code
- SMS and Email Notification
- You can use this plugin in Croatia and Slovenia
Before using our app, you need to request API access from DPD.
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- an account on DPD
- a username
- a password
- DPD (EasyPrint) ID
The Plugin works in:
The plugin can be tested (a 3 day trial ) before purchasing, for full version visit https://deliveryfrom.shop/
Testing information can be acquired in the FAQ section.
Why you need this plugin?
- Add DPD delivery Company to Your WooCommerce
- Easy Connect to DPD API service
- Easy print Labels
- Integrate DPD SMS and email service in your store
- Get notification about picking up a delivery
Thank you so much for trying out this plugin. I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this plugin.
I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the plugin on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.
Preferably send us a query at firstname.lastname@example.org
For buying plugin please go to: https://deliveryfrom.shop
For additional countries, please contact us on: email@example.com
- you need to have an account on DPD, including an username and password
- You need to have a DPD ID
After installing and activating the plugin, you’ll get:
* A new Control Panel tab under WooCommerce > Settings
* New configuration options for DPD Print Label
* A new print action button appears in WooCommerce > Orders
(If you don’t see the print action button in WooCommerce > Orders then click on Screen Options on top right corner and check the “Actions“)
Configuring Plugin Settings
- Navigate to DPD Settings tab under WooCommerce > Settings
- Configure the DPD server and other configuration fields to connect with DPD API Server
SERVER API PATH:
- Depending on which DPD Server (country) you are connecting you need to copy/paste path to server API: *
- SI – https://easyship.si/login
- HR – https://easyship.hr/login
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Orders
- Find the print action button, refer the screenshot below.
Is this plugin a full or trial version?
The plugins can be tested before purchasing. You can use this 3 day Temporary License. After that period, the Temporary license will not be valid anymore!
For the full version with no limitation, please refer to https://deliveryfrom.shop
How can I test the plugin?
For testing purpose, please use:
GLS Test Server:
(Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovenia, Hungary)
Sender/Customer ID: 380006620
DPD WO Plugin: Please use the following information:
1. License Key: E9409-EFE0A-19BB6-35300-4A4E (it will be valid for 3 days)
1. Email: your valid email
1. Phone No.: your valid phone number