Product Filter Widget for Elementor Lets you give functionality to filter your products.
You can now filter your products using this plugin easily by attributes, category, price, and much more
- Filter Products with Categories, Price, Stock, Ratings and Attributes
- Show or Hide Image, Link and Info
- Choose Image Size from WordPress Registered Image Sizes
- Custom Image Size
- Choose grid Items Per View
- Customizable Color, Hover, and Background Option to match the grid look with your taste and feel
- Option to change Read More Text
- Extremely User Friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Unique Settings for every elements.
- Support all Modern Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Unlimited filters on One Page
- Custom CSS
- Free Basic Support.
Watch the Demo
Watch the Video
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-product-filter-widget-for-elementor directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
I purchased this item on Codecanyon with support. This item works fine if you are displaying ALL product categories of your store, such as using the default shop page. However, If you are displaying a product category archive, the filter for that page will show ALL of the categories that exist, not just the categories in the product category archive. That makes this plugin unusable for all but a full product listing.
On the Codecanyon comments for this plugin, over a year ago this issue was raised, and the author advised it would be added in the next release. Now, the author advises it is in the works and will be available in a future release, but no timeline given.
Additionally, as far as I can tell, the filter options (checkboxes etc) are displayed on the left side of the products only, with no option to have it display on the right. The Add to Cart buttons are also styled in a way that I did not prefer (large black buttons), and no easy way as far as I can tell to change them without coding.
Super complete and easy to use.
Very Good Plugin.
Need to fix woo-commerce direct link of product category won't work
“Product Filter Widget for Elementor” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Security Fixes= 1.0.3 (05-29-23) =