Publitio offers powerfull REST & URL-BASED APIs for Media Asset Management in the cloud. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Publitio attempts to take the pain out of whole MAM process by easing common tasks used by majority of web & mobile publishers, such as media files uploading, hosting, processing, publishing, monetization and management.
Read tutorial How to setup Publitio WordPress Plugin
For more info check out Publitio website
Or check detailed documentation for Publitio Video & Image API
This plugin is open source, you can contribute to the development at Publitio WordPress Plugin Source on Github
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the left menu find Publitio and enter API & Secret keys in settings
- On each new/edit post/page you will see Publitio button next to media library – use it to upload/insert images & videos via Publitio
Is this Plugin free?
Yes. You will need Publitio account (also free) to obtain API keys
What is Publitio?
Publitio is Platform-as-a-Service providing simple APIs for image & video management in the cloud
“Publitio” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial version of Publitio WordPress plugin.
- Publitio Plugin (Version 2.0.0) is compatible with WP 5.0+ however you will need Classic Editor Plugin for it to work. We’re working on adding block support for new Guttenberg Editor and it will be released in next plugin update (pretty soon).
- Current Version of Publitio Plugin (2.0.1) has custom block support for Guttenberg editor
- Tested on WP 5.2.2 all good
- Small fix for iframe insert
- Small fix for private files insert via block editor
- Small updates
- Small admin part css changes
- Fixes for gutenberg editor insert source and player functionality
- Small updates
- WP 5.6 check OK
- WP 5.7 check OK
- WP 5.8 check OK
- WP 5.9 check OK
- WP 6.0 check OK
- WP 6.1 check OK