Lets you quickly switch between admin color schemes from the “howdy menu.” Happy Birthday Sara Cannon!
I love this little unknown plugin. Does one simple, small thing... but does it so nicely. It's one of those plugins that you wonder: Why isn't this part of the WP core?! It speeds up the process of quickly selecting a new admin color scheme, especially for people like me that like to change it often. Thanks for this!
“Quick admin color scheme picker” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Quick admin color scheme picker”翻译成您的语言。
- Code cleanup; rm support for WP < 3.3
user_metainstead of user options. Plays better with the user profile screen. Props nacin.
- Align color swatches better. The angel may be in the policy, but the devil is in the details.
- Only display the menu if
is_admin(). Props koop.
- Update to work with WP 3.3, post-19230. Hopefully this will be the last of the 3.3 fixes…
- Now using
add_note, following a stern warning from nacin.
- Update to work with WP 3.3’s admin bar, at least as of beta 2.
- Code cleanup. Props nacin.
- First commit