Allows for front-end tagging of posts. It uses jQuery UI autocomplete to search the WP DB
and return the closest matching tag based on the search term. If no tag was found,
you can add a new tag by simply hitting the enter key.
- Download the quicktags.zip and uncompress it
- Place the QuickTags directory in the wp-content/plugins folder
- Enable the plugin
- Add the QuickTags widget from the widgets section of the dashboard!
“QuickTags” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Removed separate jquery-ui library as a new one is now included in WP 3.5
- Fixed issue with drag n’ drop in WP 3.5.1 in widgets area
- Fixed issue including files for localhost domains
- Added jquery-ui extended library to resolve some JS bugs
- Fixed issue with postID not being properly sent via AJAX
- Fixed issue with widget rendering outside single posts (it’s now only displayed when is_single==true)
- Minor code enhancements
First version release!